I was on Instagram yesterday looking at a bunch of new businesses and wondering who ran those businesses who is the face behind the camera, behind the business.
So I wanted to share a little bit more about myself and my loves.
1. If we ever have a chat, you might notice I can’t help but bring up my husband and my daughter, I am completely in love with them, and can’t help myself.
2. I love swimming, I love being in the water. I noticed a few years ago that as soon as I put my head under the water it’s like all my problems disappear and I can’t help but be grateful for my life.
3. I have a slight obsession with chocolate. I love a cup of tea (mmm French earl grey from the silva spoon) and chocolate at the end of the day. It’s what I look forward to all day. The most ideal situation is when I have three different types of chocolate on the go and I can have a piece of each…. This is how you know you’ve made it when you can have a few different types of chocolate on the go.
4. Connection & emotion is the reason I love photography. When I left school I studied counseling, I love people, and seeing them connect and grow brings me so much joy. It’s interesting how one part of you can lead on to another part. (Side note: I see therapy & counseling like being educated on how I work so I can respond instead of reacting)
5. I love showing couples and families what I can see, the way they look at each other, the way they can make each other laugh, the calm they bring, the intimacy, and for children to see how much their parents love them. I am grateful to be a part of that.
6. I am curious about people and the way we think, how to move forward. A growth mentality is such an important value in my life. So you will probably hear me talk about the latest podcast or audible book I am listening to.
7. I am all about empowering women to know that their worth doesn’t lie in what they look like or what they do.. but in who they are. I believe that men need to be a part of this change, the truth is, others look to them for guidance.
8. On a lighter note, I also love reading (reading fiction & listening to nonfiction), games ( rummy o is a classic, monopoly deal, dominion… my games cupboard is overflowing, always looking for the new best game), and coffee, but my order is so weak and sweet…that it’s barely classified coffee, I love the taste and smell.
If you’ve made it this far, you know parts of me that make me me.